X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

Drop Dead Gorgeous Gowns this Season 1.1

Continuing with the list I bring another set of drop dead gorgeous gowns from the collection Spring/Summer 2015 from various designers and labels.

1. Mugler






2. Tablot Runhof




3. Elie Saab




4. Alexandre Vauthier






5. Maiyet





6. Lanvin







7. Emanuel Ungaro






8. Elie Saab

Hope you liked my list. I will be back with more. Stay tuned!!!

Note: This list is my individual opinion and not of any other person or organization.

Thanks for reading my blog. Stay safe and happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn