X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

Spring Bling!

Spring season is like the season of rebirth and I will tell you what to add to your wardrobe to be Spring-ready.




I would definitely say that you should get a Dana top . Its looks very sexy an
 cute at the same time and this one from Stella Mc Cartney is in purple with a smart triangle shape cut out near the belly . Well you must remember that this is a top not a dress ( unless you really have a different motive..wink) so it is actually quite short so you have to wear pants or jeggings or jeans below it. I suggest you go for black straight pants which will make the purple colour of the top stand out . Go for a low bun for your hair just like Selena Gomez and you are ready to steal the show.

Dana top from Stella Mc Cartney
fashion




Spring being the season of flowers and greenery so I just cannot skip out the floral. So wear a sexy floral dress like this one from Roberto Cavalli spring 2015 collection. The flare dress looks perfect for that nice day out. The most impressive part of the dress is the deep cleavage but the cut is so perfect that it makes you look less of slutty and more of sexy.

Dress from Roberto Cavalli
fashion

Usually Prabal Gurung plays with floral on silk and that looks amazing. But I have seen them for a while and so I opted not to go for a very floral silk dress. I instead loved his off white top which went so well with the white pants. White pants were a thing we knew would come back soon with Celebrities like Kendell Jenner rocking them. I guess its time to bring back those white pants to the functional section of your wardrobe for the season. And if you are planning to wear your white pants wear them like it is meant to be in the Prabal Gurung style.


Prabal Gurung
fashion

Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Please do follow me on Twitter and Google plus . The like are on every page of my blog.

Have a great day. Will be back with another post soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn