X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

January Fashion Haul

If you are a shopaholic in India and you have not shopped from Forever21 I do not know what I holding you back. Yes! Forever21 delivers to customers in India and the minimum value for a free shipping being Rs 2500.
If you are looking for affordable and chic style Forever21 online store is the place to dig. A paradise for shopaholics around the world, quoted by Business Insider as " Dirt cheap clothing ". If you are a first timer at their website chances are you might go ransacking their warehouse.
Here I offer you a list of January haul....all from Forever21

Black fit and flare dress

Fit and flared dresses have been in vogue for a while now but nothing can beat a black fit and flare dress. A perfect blend of Sexy and Cute , this black fit and flare dress deserves a place in your wardrobe.


Layered Necklace

This layered necklace is a sober piece of jewellery that will go with almost everything.



Buckled faux leather Satchel 

Now this Satchel has the Oomph factor I keep looking for. Perfect boy-girl looks all with a buckle and everything, black and effortlessly sexy.


T-strap sandals

I find the T-straps very sexy. I don't know why I have not bought one yet, since it has been trending but these pair of beauties did add a little sparkle to my eyes.


Faux Leather Clutch 

This was a love at first sight .I just cannot avoid being drawn to some items, specially in black . Black has always been my favourite colour. Pantone may say a hell lot but they cannot produce a colour as beautiful as black ; and also a disclaimer that most of the stuff recommended by me may end up being black.


Tribal print scarf

If you are thinking of buying a scarf, I suggest you go for the trending tribal patterns and motifs. This grey one will add a hint of style to all your outfits.




Hope you enjoyed the list. Will be back with more. Stay Subscribed!

2 comments:

  1. Its a great post! Ive been wanting to shop from Forever 21 online but the 300 rupee delivery charges stops me everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... I know the shipping charges are a bit too much but nothing is more enjoyable than shopping with your friends. Me and my friends order it together to save shipping charges , this makes shopping affordable and fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn