X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

Hey guys I have been really busy lately because of the holidays and the events and the family outings I am having and have not have got enough time to post on my blog so I really apolozise for that. Also I wanted to tell you guys that I will be a little irregular till 10th of January 2015 because I have to attend to some more events and have to go out of town so I will try to keep posting but I might be irregular till 10th of January . I hope you understand my situation . I'll be posting about all my new posts on twitter so if you follow me on twitter you will know when I post a new post to this blog. The links to my Twitter and Google+ are right on every page of my blog so that its easy for you to find. Do follow me on Twitter and also Google plus and keep yourself updated.


Stay safe and wait for my new post soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn