X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

Orange is the new Black

Most people get confused while buying something orange in colour, So do I. But it does not stop me from playing with the colour. Presenting , some of my favorite orange items because Orange is the new Black apparently.    To make it more exciting I teamed a short dress with a over-sized jacket from Miuniku. For those of you new to Miuniku , it is a new and upcoming brand designed by two very talented sisters from India. And then i teamed the whole thing with pale orange wedge heels to complete the look. You can try to experiment with the jacket kept open or closed, both ways seemed fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn