X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

For a Casual Comfort

I have looked up several  stores online but if you are looking for budget Casual Comfort you should definitely go for Target. Casual Comfort on a budget is what I look for while shopping. And as we all know Target offers not very expensive yet highly trendy clothes and loads of other stuff.
I planned to show my love for jeans jacket in my first post. I teamed it up with a warm shirt and boots and handbag. All from Target.
I have links below to the store ...if you want to check out.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn