X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

The Relationship Blog

Hi Guys!!! Hope you loved my posts.

I wanted to tell you that i have started a new blog totally dedicated to your Relationship problems.

You can send all your queries to thekindredworld@gmail.com

You guys do not have to worry, all the posts will be anonymous. There will be no names or locations. Even better you can send me the email anonymously so that you can speak your hear out.

Everyone faces the difficult days at one point  time or the other. I thought I would help you out so that you have someone to share it to and get an honest advice feel better because you deserve to be happy.

Also follow me on twitter @TheKindredWorld

Stay safe and Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn