X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

What killed Fendi's 2015 Resort Collection


Its New Year, the most awaited year , 2015 is here and I wish all my Kindreds a very very Happy and Awesome Year ahead.
So I had to post on the first day of the year so that I keep a tradition of posting frequently and my Kindreds have enough to read.

Today I am going to talk about how Fendi killed its Spring/Summer 2015 Resort collection by adding two not so classy pieces of ensembles into it. Honestly speaking, I love Fendi and can swear by the bags, shoes and their collection of Ready to wear clothes. The Resort collection 2015 was no different and the unsymmetrical slit skirt with three colours is by far the most classy unsymmetrical skirt I have ever seen. Black, white and Gold, any classy woman would agree when I say Ahhhhh that's the stuff!!


Bun Fendi plunged the wrong way ahead and showcased this Orange culottes that totally too the spark away from the show. This culottes was also seen in white in the collection and both of these two did not do much justice to the brand name that is Fendi. Fendi could definitely do better than this. The brand has set a bar pretty high in the minds of people and people expect class and expression from the brand .


I will be back with more meanwhile keep yourself updated by following me on Twitter and Google plus, Links are given on the right side of every page.

Also make sure you check out my current contest by clicking on the Contest button from the options above and take part if you are at all eligible.

Stay safe and have a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn