X

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

P.S keep up with The Kindred World!

badge

Fashion-Lifestyle-Opinions by Penē Xis

Search My Blog

Follow me here

...

Popular

Dennis Basso- Perfect Gowns!

I am insanely in love with gowns and when I saw Dennis Basso's collection of gowns for the Pre-Autumn/Winter 2015-2016 collection I literally went nuts. The gowns were few but quality really outdid the quantity factor here. Elaborate and unique work on the elegantly designed gowns stole my heart. 

 This satin purple - wine gown with the backless design is so very elegant for any special occasion. You cannot go wrong with this gown and even the simple pony did go very well.

This unique yet elegant gown . I loved the colour, the cut at the back, very classy and the bottom is unique. Great work!


The designer has scored with the pattern in this one. The closely placed patterns near the bust area with the string neckline is fabulous. Again the flow at the bottom with stretched lines makes this gown a super deal.

And just when you think it cannot get more elegant it does. This backless butterfly backed beautiful sequin gown in off white proves the fact. I do hope I see it on someone I adore. A gown lover will defenitly give full points to this beauty.

This Duchess style gown breaks the cliche out of all other duchess gowns. First I love the elbow length sleeves in net like material ,  and second the intricate work in the high waist area is gorgeous. The colour is reddish and I love the flow at the bottom.

I hope you loved my post. I will be back with more...Meanwhile..

Please follow my blog and on twitter @TheKindredWorld
Email me : thekindredworld@gmail.com

I also appreciate everyone for supporting me with The Relationship Blog, I have received your e-mails and will start posting them from January 10th, 2015 onwards. I am getting jumbled with the emails lately so I would like to request you to put 'The Relationship Blog' on the subject line of the email for my convenience . Thank You very much.
Have a great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Authors

  • Pene Xis
'The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.' - Audrey Hepburn